A Celebration of these Residents/Investors for the month of November
1. How long have you been living in Lakewood Heights?9 months
2. What do you love most about Lakewood Heights? I love that is accessible to everything in Atlanta. I love the communtiy involvement and all the changes that are going on right now. And I love my quite street! The tree canopy is phenominal.
3. What is the one thing you would love to see change/improve in Lakewood Heights? More of a live-work-play neighborhood with more walking and accessible resources.
4. How are you or how do plan to be involved in the Lakewood Height's neighborhood?I am available whereever neede, more specifically in community economic development.
1. How long have you been living in Lakewood Heights? We bought our first house in May 2007 just as the market started to crash. (the artwork behind George was painted by him and is actually use to board up one of his homes in Lakewood Heights until it is rented or sold ~~ boarded up homes do not have to be dismal!)
2. What do you love most about Lakewood Heights? The houses and its proximity to downtown Atlanta! There is a tremendous charm that already exist with the homes.
3. What is the one thing you would love to see change/improve in Lakewood Heights?
I would love to see more homes being lived in and enjoyed by people living/working here. The homes are BEAUTIFUL and have incredible architecture, history, and good energy. I really enjoy re-discovering the old gardens/walkways that have been buried underneath the grounds for probably decades. You never know what you are going to find. At one home I found an old rock wall, steps, and circular garden made with beautiful old rocks. I found old walk ways and old walls where two sisters lived next to each other.
4. How are you or how do plan to be involved in the Lakewood Height's neighborhood?
I plan to go to the neighborhood meetings, keep my homes landscaped and filled with art. I love landscape art that promotes good energy and encourages people from all walks of life to live/learn together. For example, I share a garden with one of my tenants. I will continue to work with and display art that children in the neighborhood make out of clay, straw, and sand. These homes are screaming out to be lived in and loved. There is a holistic energy that exists in Lakewood Heights!